- Egg replacer in lieu of the eggs and mixed in last.
- I doubled the amount of spices.
- I used Bob's Red Mill all-purpose gluten free flour mix in place of all-purpose flour.
- I swaped out 1/2 cup of the sugar for brown sugar.
- I swapped 1/4 cup vegetable oil for 1/8 cup coconut oil. (Note: I will try apple sauce on my next batch to see if I can bring the fat content down even more.)
- I only used a 1/4 cup rice milk chocolate chips from Enjoy Life.
Topics
9th circuit court
(1)
Antibiotics
(1)
Autobiography
(2)
cooking
(4)
CSA
(19)
dressing
(1)
Economic Analysis
(3)
Environment
(1)
Farming
(1)
film
(2)
food prices
(1)
food stamps
(1)
Global
(1)
gluten free
(19)
GMOs
(1)
government
(1)
health
(1)
Hunger
(2)
hurricane Irene
(1)
Interbeing
(1)
King Corn
(1)
legal decision
(1)
Mark Bittman
(1)
Meat
(2)
Nutrition
(1)
Organic Food
(11)
policy
(1)
power players
(1)
raw
(3)
recipe
(24)
resources
(1)
soy free
(18)
Spirituality
(1)
sugar beets
(1)
USDA
(1)
vegan
(20)
veganhealth
(1)
vegan before 6pm
(1)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Addictive Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
On my quest for yummy gluten free, soy free, vegan non-processed foods, I find I'm back to making my own baked goods. I realized that sugar is not a whole or non-processed ingredient. However, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do. I pulled out some of the roasted pumpkin I processed and froze last fall for these muffins. Delicious! I used this recipe as a base. I applied the following modifications:
Labels:
CSA,
gluten free,
recipe,
soy free,
vegan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment